There are many way to help feel at home here at Vashon Island Unitarian Fellowship.
- join us after worship for food and fellowship
- join a committee
- come to an event
- and many, many more activities:
- WOMEN’S GROUP: All who identify as women are welcome. Second Wednesday of the month 6:30-8:30 pm.
- MEN’S GROUP: Second Thursday of the month, 6:00 pm.
- BUUK GROUP: An informal group that meets once a month to discuss books about history, social justice, and contemporary literature.
- CIRCLE DINNERS: Host or attend a dinner for a small group.
- MUSIC MENDS MINDS: Attend 1:30-2:30 every Tuesday at the Vashon Senior Center. Anyone is welcome to attend to sing, play rhythm instruments, or just listen. It’s fun for all. (Contact Pamela Godt for info.) Not really a VIUF activity – more a community activity